TYPES OF VISIT VISAS
- Visiting family/friends (invitation required)
- Tourist visa (no invitation required)
- Business visit visa (invitation required)
- Transit visa (proof required or short stay reason in Holland)
- The tourist visit visa allows you vacationing, cruising, sightseeing and other recreational activities in Holland and in member states.
- Do not apply for the Holland visit visa if you are to stay longer in other Schengen countries. In this case, do apply the visa where you need to stay most of your time.
- Visa processing timings may vary, but currently it takes around 15 days to get a decision on your visa. In some cases it could reach to 30 days and exceptionally 60 days.
- In Pakistan, you apply for it through VAC (VFS Global).
- You will have to pay €60 as a visa processing fees.
- Additional fees of €28 must also be paid online for VFS global as services charges.
- The total visa duration is of 3 months.
- You are only allowed to stay in Holland for the intended time period that you have mentioned in your visa application and not the full 3 months. If you overstay, you might get a ban of 2 years in future to enter any other Shcengen states.
- You can also apply with your family if you want, in this case, each applicant must pay individual fees and fill in separate application form.
- You will have to provide your finger prints and the data will be kept in records (through Schengen Information System SIS) for up to 5 years for all Schengen states.
- If you are under 18 and are travelling without one or both of your parents or guardians, ask them to sign a consent form.
HOW TO APPLY VISA IN PAKISTAN?
All application of short stay visas of Holland in Pakistan are accepted through VFS Global. For applying visa in Pakistan, you need to take following steps.
- Fill in the visa application form for tourist visa.
- Gather all documents you need to attach with your visa application.
- Get appointment from VFS Global Pakistan online and pay the services charges €28 too (services charges can no more be paid directly in VFS).
- Visit the visa application center on the appointment day.
- Pay the visa fees of €60.
- Wait for the decision after submitting your application. You can track online your visa application. You may also use SMS service for notifications by paying extra fees to VFS global.
In order to satisfy the visa officer that you qualify for the visa, you must submit following documents for visa consideration.
- Application form, completed and signed by the applicant. If the applicant is a minor, the parents/legal guardians have to sign the form.
- A passport size photograph (35 X 45 mm). Please follow the instructions for the photos here.
- Travel document (passport). The travel document must be valid at least three months beyond the proposed stay. The document cannot be over 10 years old and must have at least two blank pages.
- Proof of financial support. Submit bank statement of last six months. If there are any lump sum lodgement, please clarify those. You may additionally also include details of credit cards or any online investments.
- Documentation showing applicants ties to home country, e.g. verification from applicants employer of employment upon return, confirmation from applicants school of continued studies upon return, property documents, marriage registration certificate, family registration certificate etc or any other relevant details.
- Salary slips
- Work contract
- Business details (if have any)
- Tax return details
- Medical Insurance for the intended travel period. The insurance coverage must be at least 30.000 Euros.
- Documentation confirming the purpose of travel:
- Letter of invitation from the reference person (host) in Holland if the purpose of the trip is a visit to friends or family. For a family visit.
- For a business trip, confirmation/invitation from a company in Holland
- For tourists, hotel booking and tour booking, as applicable (you are advised to only reserve the accommodation and airline booking instead of paying in full for those)
- If the intention is to attend a meeting or seminar, confirmation/invitation from the applicable conference organizer/institution.
When lodging an application, the applicant shall allow the collection of his fingerprints and pay the visa fee.
Pakistani and Indian applicants may in addition add for business proofs the visiting card, letter headed paper, business license, chamber of commerce registration and any other relevant documents.
APPROVED INSURANCE COMPANIES FOR APPLYING FROM PAKISTAN
- Adamjee Insurance Company Ltd
- AIG (New Hampshire Insurance Company)
- Asia Insurance Co Ltd
- Askari General Insurance Company Ltd
- Atlas Insurance Ltd
- CICL (Century Insurance Company Ltd)
- Crescent Star Insurance Limited
- East West Insurance Company Ltd
- EFU General
- Jubilee General Insurance Co. Ltd
- PICIC (Pakistan Industrial Credit Investment Corporation)
- Premier Insurance Limited
- Shaheen Insurance
- SPI Insurance Company Ltd (formerly Saudi Pak)
- TPL Direct Insurance Ltd
- UBL Insurers Ltd
- UIC (United Insurance Company)
- Universal Insurance Co. Ltd
For more information, you can contact VFS Global via e-mail or by phone: 0900 07860 (if you call via a landline) or 9999 (if you call with a mobile phone). These numbers can only be reached by calling from Pakistan.
Or can email directly to Holland visa section firstname.lastname@example.org.